Welcome to Madison's Reading Corner


As the title would imply, I wanted to welcome you to my little book blog. My name is Madison and I'm excited to be part of the BookTube and book blog community. This blog and channel will be a fun opportunity for me to share my thoughts about books and writing on a consistent basis.

I will be sharing my first BookTube video on YouTube next week. My goal is to share a video and a blog post at least once per week. I haven’t pinned down the exact schedule yet, but the plan is to post on Wednesday or Thursday each week.

In my videos and blog posts, I will be sharing a combination of content about books and writing. I spend a lot of my time reading and doing creative writing projects and would love to share my thoughts with you about it. Let me know if you have any suggestions for content or things you would like to see me share here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NANOWRIMO Character Writing Tips

BookTube Newbie Tag